Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get Real! You Do It Too!

Get Real! You Do It Too!

So I wanted to sare with all of you this facebook page. It has just barely been created today, but the idea for it is fairly old.

One of my closest friends and I started talking about all the wierd things you do, but since it is pretty odd, you don't talk about it with other people. For instance, when you have a cut in your mouth, you can't help but play with that little flap of skin dangling in your mouth!

We disscussed a lot of wierd things that people do, and may not even realise that everyone else does it too! Some of the things people do were so hillarious, that we decided we were going to compile a list, and when we had enough things, we would publish our findings.

So today, for the start of the year, we decided to finally set our plan in motion. I created our Facebook page this afternoon, and starting tomorrow, we will be taking photos and interviewing people to expand our list.

This project is very dear to me! I hope you all are as excited as me to find out all the wierd and silly things everyone does! Please feel free to "like" our page, and even share it with your friends, family, or re-blog it! The more people who contribute, the better it will be and the faster it can be completed!

Please note that we reserve the right to use or dont use any photos or stories that are submited to us. However, once published, I do hope to compensate everyone who helped contribute to the book! Depending on the outcome, I was thinking about trying to get everyone involved a copy of it, but we'll see how this goes!

If anyone has any ideas, questions, etc, please let me know by commenting here, or on our facebook page!

Thanks so much in advance!
~Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment