Sunday, December 25, 2011

December coords/Happy Christmas!

Hey! Guess I was able to fit in one last photo post begore I move/the new year!

Here are a few photos of when I went to the desert Botanical Gardens! I wore myDecoration Dream! There was this guy who asked to take my photo as I was waiting for everyone, who made me look like an Angelic Pretty ad!!!!!#!! But I know a girl who has an amazing camera, AND amaxing photoshop skills! I bought her a cute lolita dress this year for Christmas which she now wants to have a photoshoot! :] So she says our photos will be even better!! Lol Anyways, here is the picures from that night. There was an incredibly beautiful pointseta christmas tree outside the ticket stands!



Then here is a better photo with the whole set in the bathroom XP
SOCKS, JSK, BONNET: Angelic Pretty
SHOES:Bodyline
WIG: Gothic Lolita Wigs
FUR COLAR/LEGWARMERS: handmade (me)



Makeup shot:

And here is one crazy photo of me after I went on a walk with my boyfriend to view local house lights!



It has really been a nice time here with eachother while it has lasted!

I hope everyone has a happy christmas and a supurb new year! :D

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable,I love the idea of fur legwarmers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the idea of furry legwarmers in lolita. The trick is finding the right color fur to match the outfit!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the girl who made with you one coordinate game in egl :3

    I'm jealousy! you have decoration dream in blue!! You look really beautiful with it !^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! I remember you! XD

    Yeah I fell in love with the print when i first saw some pictures on some models blog and decided i needed it and started making a coordinate in my head for it while i was waiting for it to be released so i could get it! XP

    ReplyDelete