Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pink Vodka


So, in the giftshop of last nights meet, I found some yummy looking Pink Vodka. It is Prickly Pear flavored. I was so excited when I saw this! Isn't it perfect for a sweet lolita who likes to drink?

For my birthday this past May, one of my best and dearest friends bought me a very cute tea set! I cant wait to move! I want to save this bottle until I am all settled in, and I want to sip my pink vodka from the tea set my friend got me!

Another thing that I thought was cool is that it is actually made here in my own state! So hopefully I will be able to find more of this in town so I dont have to travel away from here to stock up. ;p

Also, the background for the picture is Decoration Dream. It is seriously 1000x better then the stock photos! I really really want the same jsk as I have now, but in yellow! But instead of the bonnet, aI would like the headbow in yellow as well :]

Hopefully I will have time to upload the few photos I got (before my camera died :c ) of last night. Also, tomorrow I will hopefully be attending another light festival, this time at our local zoo. :]

Has anyone else done any fun christmas activitys this year?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaas why do I find this cute?.(x

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete