Friday, December 9, 2011

Outfit Post& new stuff/problems


Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs
Hair Accessories: claire's
Cutsew: h.NAOTO
Wristcuffs, JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright


I am so happy this jsk came in! It is Baby's Trick or Treat prink. I don't care if it is halloween themed, I'm going to rock this dress as often as possible!!! ♥ When I get moved I hope to be able to take my outfit snaps more frequently.

Also, I have recently ordered from Bodyline to take advantage of their $1 Air campain. I recieved my first order, got 2 jsks that I have been eyeing for some time, and to stock up on shoes. However, the pair of shoes I ordered are different then they marked me down for and I recieved...

I have tried contacting them but they either dont give me a straight answer or they keep on asking me questions that run me around in circles, or they just plain out don't reply.

I hope my second order with the other shoes come in. And I hope they are the correct shoes! I am so fustrated with Bodyline, I don't think I will ever buy from them again.

They say they shipped out my second order, but they never gave me a shipping email conformation, and even after my many attempts to contact them, they still never gave me a tracking number. I guess worse comes to worse, I could always open up a paypal claim since that's how I paid.

I am so fustrated, I really don't know what to do.


Also I plan to be more active, and I allready have a list of things I want to do here on my blog, but things have been so hectic, I'm not sure I'll be able to post much else untill I get moved and all settled down. Which by the way I am super excited!!! Especially since it's going to have a walk-in closet!

And as soon as I'm all moved and settled in, I will be having a big closet cleaning sale so keep an eye out for that! ;p

1 comment:

  1. thats lolita dress!!!
    too cute :)
    nice to know your blog.

    xoxo

    clara-dian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete