Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 18

Day 18 –A picture of your favorite lolita style.

Eek! This is so hard! I love and appriciate every type of lolita! But I think if I had to really choose, I would go with Gothic. Its so pretty and elegant! Allthough no matter what I do I keep on falling in love with all sorts of super cute and cutesy Angelic Pretty prints, when you get down to it, old school sweet, gothic, and classic is where my heart is. Plus I just feel most comfortable in black. My clothing outside lolita is full of darker colors and minimal bright colors. My use of colors in my wardrobe usually just relied on my hair color, but since that has changed I have knoticed myself leaning more and more to bright pastels to make up for it!


This picture is from an old Moi Meme Moitie add. I love the elegance and simplicity to old school lolita trends. Allthough I have a few things that are bright and colorful, I would really like to get more darker pieces that fit together better to provide more cordination oportunities. This is what I first fell in love with 8 years ago, and this is what my dream wardrobe would consist of...if Angelic Pretty didnt keep on coming out with these darn cute prints and taking advantage of my wallet! XD But aside from my Angelic Pretty dresses, everything else in my wardrobe is either white, black, or darker colorways ;p



Gosh I feel like I just start rambling and then cant stop sometimes! I hope nobody minds! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment