Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 17

Day 17 –What do you want more then anything right now?

Honestly, I want to all ready be moved into a new apartment! My lease is up soon and I am dreading the search for a new place not to mention the actual move! My boyfriend and I are moveing aoart for a bit, but were not breaking up. He wants to focus on his studies, and I dont have anywhere to go, and I cant afford my place alone so its time to move! I cant wait to hah a place all my own! I love my boyfriend but he is kind of lazy and dosent help much so it will be nice to only be worrying about cleaning up after myself.

But, since this is a lolita challange, I will throw in my greatest lolita desire: to have all my items get to me right now! XD I am waiting on a pair of Angelic Pretty Whip Magic OTK socks (to complete my pink x white collection), my Angelic Pretty Decoration Dreams set, my Bodyline order (from the $1 air campain thats taking its sweet time and apparently is STILL in Japan!), a btssb trick or treat jsk in pink(traded a girl in canada for it), and an aatp blose that is HOPEFULLY going to be shipped out tomorrow(after the seller dissapeared for a few weeks for the hollidays).

Unless I have money to nab Angelic Prettys new Twinkle Carnival, I am definately done shopping for while...just been waiting for what seems like forever for my last items to arrive. I dont want to chance loosing anything while i switch places.

I think I might head out to check out a place that looked affordable today before work, so everyone wish me luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment