Monday, November 28, 2011

Formspring + more event photos

So, i got a Formspring! Actually I've had it for a bit, but I keep on forgeting about it. So, go and ask me some questions! I would love to answer them! XP

Also, the photos from the club event were finally posted! I think I look kinda derpy honestly in my solo picture, but the guy is pretty amazing! Check it out!


Me and my friend posed togeter. This is my favorite.


I encourage everyone to check out their photos from the event! There were other lolitas around and everybodys outfits were amazing! Next time I want to plan my outfit and makeup in advance so I will look as amazing as everyone else! <3

The next one is obviously Christmas themed, but I have no idea what to wear! Maybe it wont even be Christmas themed...maybe I'll just go plain OTT? Or go for a gothic coord and make a holly and ivy wreath for my hair would be cute too. All the possibilities, I am really excited! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment