Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My First Lucky Pack

I am so excited! I was able to buy my first lucky pack ever last week! I got one from meta. Meta has alway been a brand I love, even when I was starting out. They have very lovely classic looking items as well as adorable sweet things. I have always loved their wacky items like their pvc bondage looking dress, their tacky ita lace monster (which one day i hope to own), and just their own styel they have in general.

I am just going to link to the images today since no matter what i seem to do these pictures always seem to explode on the screen! :/

White OP
While if you couldnt tell from my first passage, I was really hoping toget one of their lace monsters. Even though I didnt get one, I am incredibly happy with this dres! It is so very pretty! I allready have several coords planned out in my head for it!

Pink Blouse
I am so happy I got this blouse! It is so pretty!!! I have wanted a pink blouse for a while now! My only issue is I just got a pink blouse from Bodyline as well :/ I dont think I need two short sleeved pink blouses, so I havnt decided if I will be keeping the Bodyline blouse or not, but we'll see. :]

Bag, socks, hair comb, and brooch
To be terribly honest, I never liked the citron soda print. So Im definately not going to keep the bag. Same goes for the little pin/brooch. I do really like it and think it is really cute, but I have absolutely nothing that would match it. Too bad it isnt a different color. As for the socks, I am not positive or not on. A friend suggested that I could wear them with my Milky Planet, but I'm not sure if that would be too much yellow. Last of all is the pink bow hair comb. It looks to be very pale pink with hot pink tulle on the edges! I have nothing to match it but it is so random that I kind of want to keep it! I could always wear it on my lazy/laundry days when I still need that hint of cutesy lolita accessories! :]

I am pleased with what I got for the most part and think it was definately worth it! I hope to be able to have a chance at the next set of lucky packs!

2 comments:

  1. You got the same OP as me in my lucky pack :) I really really like it...especially the back.

    Also your blouse is super cute >w<;;!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blouse! Ive needed a pink one for a while so im really glad i got it! And the OP is so pretty i have allready worn it twice! <3 its so simple but all the little ruffles and pintucks make it a really beautiful piece that i can see it coordinated into many different ways!^^

    ReplyDelete