Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 13

Day 13 –A picture of your favorite sweets.

To be honest, I really dont like sweets. The best sweet things in my opinion is fruits! <3 However I suppose if I were to choose anything, I would go with Reese's peanut butter cups! Other then that I am absolutely gaga over another candy bar called Coffee Crisp! I have only been able to find them in Canada unfortunately. I have heard that there are some locations in town that occasionally have them, but so far I havnt been able to find any :[ So every time I go to Canada I alway bring back a giant stash of Coffee Crisps with me! :D So since I unfortunately dont have any Coffee Crisps around, all I can show you is this:



And I also wanted to share todays outfit! I have been constantly wearing my fur collar and legwarmers ever since I was able to finish them! I have been obsessing over winter outfits even though its only fall!^^' I have also been enjoying my legwarmers because everyone always say that they can not be incorporated into lolita, however I think you just have to have the right coordination skills, and items that fit well with the over all look.



Also, my hair is dyed to a natural color. If I want to get a new job I have to look "normal" and this is the first time going without any sort of color in almost 4 years! So before I dyed it I was really scared!!! I'm having a bit of difficulty adjusting actually...but hopefully I will start to feel better about it once I get a new job.

As always, thanks for reading! I hope everyone is doing well!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. At this time i am so busy it takes me days to make one post! But if i have time in the future i would definately be interested! However i dont believe ill have much time for anything untill february!^^'

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I'll get back in touch with you then.

    ReplyDelete