Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fuzzy Legwarmers

Image originally from here.

So a few days ago I stumbled across this image on Lolita Weekly, only adding fuel to the fire for my increasingly burning passion for faux fur. Which pretty much lead me to my fur post a few days ago.


So, since I didnt have much to do yesterday, I decided to get crafty, and make my own!


I think they turned out really well! Perfect touch for winter lolita coords! I also want to make a super cutesy rave outfit to wear with them as well! I was thinking maybe a pink tulle and sparkly white tulle tutu, but I'm not sure what I could make for a top.

My next fur project will be a cute fur collar, and I also want to make a white jacket as well. I want to make the exact things in black faux fur as well, but I dont know what color ribbon to use...

I also have a ton of fabric so I'm not sure what else I should make with it, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know!!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment