Friday, November 4, 2011

Real life dress up doll game

There was a post on EGL a few weeks back about a real life dress up doll game where girls would pair up with eachother and create an outfit for one another using their wardrobes. I was paired up with lloviz, and we ended up making two outfits for eachother! It was so much fun!

Here are the coordinates she selected for me:

Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs
Headbow, JSK, Socks, Shoes: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Metamorphose
Belt: offbrand

And here is a little bonus picture from that day with my Mayhem! <3









And here is coordinate #2!!!!!

Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (this I actually added myself, because I was having a rather bad hair day!^^')
Headbow, JSK, Blouse: Metamorphose
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: rue21

And here are the two coordinates I made for my partner! <3




I am really happy that the coords I made came out so well! Isn't she adorable??? >w< This whole experience was tons of fun and I hope that I have another oportunity to participate in another one soon! If you are interested in seeing everyone elses coords, here is the post on EGL displaying everyones results! I hope even more people can participate next time!!! :]

2 comments: