Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 14

Day 14 –A picture of your dream item.

I dont have any main dream item at the moment, but what I would really really like to try to get next is the Milky-chan set in brown!!! I want so many things in a bunch of different colors from that series, but i think the first thing I'll be going after will be the ribbon jsk in brown!

I am also really excited to anounce that my brief time unemployed is over. I start working on Friday in the grocery store meat department! I am so excited! Not the most fabulouse job, but my moms done it and she thinks ill love it there. :]

Also, at this time I am looking for Angelic Pretty's Whip Magic chest ribbon jsk in the black colorway! So if anybody spots it you should let me know!!! I have been earching for it forever with no avail. :[

2 comments:

  1. I know you are looking for the JSK but I found the Whip Magic OP in black on the EGL Comm sales if you're interested!
    http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/16898399.html#cutid1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link! Just figures the one time i dont have any money! T_T

    ReplyDelete