Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Faux Fur

You know, the past couple of weeks I have not been able to get faux fur out of my head! Maybe its because the climate is changing and its finally getting chilly out, I dont know! But I keep on thinking of all the projects I want to do!!! Especially with white fur, but occasionally I want some black fur to make items as well. And then everywhere I turn lately i either see faux fur pictures, or people talking about their plans for faux fur!

While I dont agree with real fur, for some reason I am fascinated with faux fur! Maybe because its so soft and fuzxy? Especially with Baby, the Stars Shine Bright releading their faun print items. I can't resist!!!

As a raver, I allready own several pairs of fuzzy legwarmers. However as far as a few months ago I have been wanting to add them to my lolita wardrobe. The only pair that I have that matches are my baby pink legwarmers. But the only type of coords I could do with them are cyber lolita coords. What I really want to do is make a pair of black and a pair of white legwarmers. I think it would be the perfect touch to a winter coord! Of course when I finally get to make them they wont have as big of a flair at the bottom as my rave gear. I want them to be cute and dainty!

I also want to make a black and white fur collars, maybe even some muffs, and some cute croped fuzzy jackets to go with my lolita!!! Ive always wanted a fuzzy jacket, but I fell in love with some fur at the fabric store! Besides, I am in desperate need of a new jacket! And I dont have the money to buy one, so might as well make it and get exactly what I want, right?

How do you guys feel about faux fur? Perhaps you prefer real fur? Neither? Do you think that this is a passing trend or something here to stay? I have actually knoticed it a lot in mainstream wear as well, not just lolita. Maybe I can invest in some cute cheap fuzzy things while they have them availible in the department stores? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment