Friday, May 11, 2012

May Day Meet up

So on April 28th, we had out May Day Picnic (since May 1st fell in the middle of the week). I have had a cyber outfit I had morphing in my head for months! I was so excited to finally be able to turn it from thought, to in the flesh! ♥ First thing I did was my makeup:

Pretty right? Even withought the clothes added, I LOVE crazy pretty glittery makeup! ♥ Now onto my magical transformation!


I also did my nails all glittery in a ranbow pastel pattern.



At the meet we played a silly bored game, I dont remember what it was called...Quelf  I think? Anyways, at one point we were suppose to draw traps and place them on the boad. I drew Mana. Funnily enough, one of the  players lannded on the space where Mana lay waiting...and he fell for the trap that was Mana- super lovely lolita...that is actually a MAN! XD It was even more funny when then wind pushed over the character so it looked like he fell on top of Mana! XP



We also had a cupcake decorating contest!

This is suppose to be a beautiful spring field with a dog poo on it XP Mine...obviously didnt win anything...but I couldnt help myself haha!

Two other cupcakes made. They are both super cute!!! ♥ the pink and brown one makes me think of a split wig! I think I want to dye my hair like this!!! If I remember correctly I think one of these also won something? I don't remember. There were 3 different  titles you could win. :]


Another one I did. This was actually my serious entry. And I did win for overal favorite! ♥



This was a butterfly!!! I do believe this one won the craziest/wierdest title! It was really cool! ♥


This was my personal favorite! ♥ If you can tell, its flowers, and at the top is the sun! ♥

And our group shot! ♥

Of course I couldnt leave without my awesome Polar Bear bag (I converted herinto a bag myself several years ago). Normaly she is all decked out in kandi for raves, but I decoed her out in my btssb wrist cuffs and a bunch of other lolita accessories to match me! ♥

After the meet, one of the lolitas and I traveled to the nearest mall to watch the new movie Mirror, Mirror. It was amazing!!!!!! Afterwards we went to shop around Forever21 for some nice cool summer pieces. I left my fuzzies and falls in the car so I could...errr....blend in...lol

Outside we found some really cool chalk drawings out on the sidewalk!




That was an amazing day! thankyou for looking! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment