Monday, May 21, 2012

My Birthday + more! ♥

On Sunday, May 13th, was mothers day, it was also my 22nd birthday! Unfortunately I had to work all day long and it was pretty much the worst, most boring days of my life, but the day before on Saturday the 12th, I had a birthday party picnic thing at a local park for me and my friends, since I had that day off!

I had a rainbow birthday cake, a pinata (which i filled with glitter so it would explode outward when the pinata was broken...and it totally worked!), and even a water balloon fight!

Me and my bestie ♥

My first Lolita friend I ever met. I really love this girl! Shes always so cute and fun and we need to chill more! ♥

All the awesome people who were able to come! I hope everyone had as much fun hanging out and derpin around as i did! ♥

My awesome and delicious rainbow birthday cake made by the wonderful Nadine of Mrs. Browns Bath Bakery. I am so glad lolita led me to meet all these wonderful people!

After a while at the park, some people had to leave, but thoes who were left, we decided to have a girls night out and find a bar to drink. My friend Iris made her boyfriend be our D.D. so our nightly adventures could begin!

We went bar hopping a bit, had some pizza, but mainly we stayed at one bar called IBTs which is our local gay bar. By a lucky coincidence they had a drag show going on that night and I got to see an amazing impersination of Cher! I am a super huge Cher fan since I was really little so that was an amazing birthday coincidence!


aaaaaand random panda boobie squishing! XD


The next day at work was pretty plain and boring, but I was really excited because my mama decided to suprise me and called up my store and ordered a big beautiful glittery birthday boquet to be delivered to the meat department while I was working! ♥





You can sort of see the glitter here. It was everywhere!!!!! Perfect for me! :]



A few days later I was able to see one of my friends who wasn't able to make the party due to work. She baked me the coolest cake I have ever had in my entire life!!!!!!!The detailes of the dress print is super amazing! She told me that it actually took her days to complete, and I am honestly not suprised!





Even her little hair bow is made of icing! ♥

check out all the little icing bows!!!

I can't believe all the detail and work that went into this cake! I don't even want to eat it! It's currently living in my freezer so it wont go bad so I can keep on staring at it's amazingness!



In other news, my baby sister graduated high school! I am so proud of her! I can't believe how big she is allready! I remember when I got to first see her in the hospital and I got to hold her for the first time! ♥

Me, my baby sister, and my Mama. ♥



So that's pretty much what's been going on with me. I have a few other photos to share too:




 
New makeup I tried. I actually really like how it turned out despite my dislike for yellow.

Some of the projects I have made recently for orders in my etsy shop!
A pretty rainbow and black beadkini
with hearts on the neck strap.
Made for EDC this year in Las Vegas.
(Wish I could go!!!!!)

Heart and Star Rastafarian Beadkini
Made for 420

I also just finished another beadkini, but I forgot to get a photo of it, I'm really sad...It was super freaking awesome! Hopefully I can get the girl to send me a photo of it so I can show off my skillz to people! :p


Anyways I hope you like my work!
If you would like to visit my etsy, please feel free to drop by! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment