Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer Catch up Post of Doom!!!!!

Ok! So I finally have access to a computer and not just my phone for internet access! Good news is, my mother is giving me a computer, and in a few weeks I will have internet at my own apartment! I am so excited! It will be so much easier and faster to be able to update this blog then, and more good news, I will finally be goig back to school!!! Well...sort of...with my work schedule I really don't have much free time, so I will be doing online school! My dream is to be a kindergarden teacher, so I will finally begin my studdies to fufil my dream!

So what have I been up to this past summer? Well, for one, this coming up weekend I will be attending SabotenCon in Phoenix! Mainly I am going because my lovely amazing and extremely talented friend is going to be showcasing some pieces in the JFashion show, and she asked me to be one of her models! Of course I could never say no to her, plus, have I mentioned she is amazingly talented? I cant wait to see the finished outfit and get to try it on! In addition to that, I will also be a makeover model in the JFashion Makeover show. Now, lolita is my go-to regular clothing, so I'm going to be made over into Gyaru style! @_@ I am so nervouse, yet so excited! I've always really liked the Gyaru look, but honestly I have no idea if it would eve suit me, or even where to begin with it! So this is going to be a fun experience! ♥

Well, I suppose as far as all the catching up photos, I should start with the very first and go on till the most recent...

International Lolita Day! (ILD) I was really bummed, I ended up over sleeping and missing the lolita meet in the next town over. I had just recieved the new Angelic Pretty print Little Bird's Symphonia, and I really wanted to wear it to the meet. unfortunately, I slept through my alarm somehow, and didn't wake up untill 10am. The meet was in a town 2 hours away, and was from 10-noon, so I got there as everyone had just left. :[

BUT! It was international Lolita Day! I wasnt going to let my day be ruined just because I couldn't attend a silly little tea party! We go out for tea and food all the time! So I picked up a fellow lolita who is wonerful, (I love her like a little sister! ♥) and we hit up a rave! It was amazing! DJ S3RL was playing that night, and I got to danc to my favorite songs by him such as Pika Girl and Pretty Rave Girl! It was an amazing night and I met new friends, and ran into old friends as well! And though my outfit was "raved-up" a bit for the ocasion, I still wore lolita in honnor of ILD! Loli's gotta represent!

 
 
 
 
 
About a month later, I traveled back up to Poenix to see my amazing friend again for her birthday~
We traveled the mall a bit, and my boyfriend came, and paid for us to ride the carousel, and then hit up a water park! At night!!!!! ♥
 
 
 
 
 

There hasn't been much else, as I have been extremely busy for work. I have gone to another Club Sanctuary event at the local goth bar, but I didn't get a good photo of my outfit that night, so I am going to just re-wear it at the con this weekend in hopes I don't forget this weekend! XP I just have this one photo of me and my boyfriend when we got back to my place.


Soooo...I guess that's about it for now, I'll have tons more after this weekend! I am so excited! ♥

BYE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment