Tuesday, February 21, 2012

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 19 cont.

Day 19- What is in your makeup bag?

I know, I left off on this challange a long time ago. But, I am not a quitter, and I am determined to finish this challange! I have just been held up with moveing, among a ton of other crazy things that have been going on lately.

You know, I never really knotice how much makeup I had untill I started to move! I am not going to show you all of it because I have a whole box, but rather the most often used...which is still rather quite a bit!

My rainbow of glitter. I have various shades of each color including darker shades, dusty colors, and even pastels. I do mostly use white glitter though, because it tends to be more style neurtal.

Again, I have tons of eyeliner not only just solid colors and gitter eyeliner, but liquids and pencils/pen depending on weather i am doing plain basic eye makeup, or drawing hears, stars or other swirls and designs on my face. I also alway have my mascara, red lipstick, and eyelash glue.

And last but not least are my eyeshadows and foundation. Again, I have solid colors, solids with glitter mixed in, and straight up glitter eyeshadow. I have a ton more colors, but since I work 6 days a week now, I tend to keep my makeup pretty work friendly during work days unless I am off of work for the day, or have a fun event planned to go to after work.


Well, now that I am sort of settled I hope to finish this challange soon!!! And once I am no longer living out of boxes I want to do a wardrobe video. My new place is quite small compared to my last apartment, so I have been trying hard to get everything organized to the best of my ability. I even hung some of my headbows on the wall. Not only is it more visually appealing, but It is eadier to see and grab whichever headbow I need for my daily coord.

Ah, and speaking of daily coord, here is my outfit for the day:


Accessories: Pink Macaroon, handmade, Metamorphose, claire's
Skirt: We're All Mad Here
Top: Too Fast
Socks: Bodyline
Boots: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment