Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Arrival!

I just came back from a walk with my dogs. Before I headed back to my apartment, I decided to check the mail. And what did I find in there? A box with my new Milky Planet jsk and headbow!!!

Of course as soon as I got inside I had to try it on!


Outfit: I am wearing head-to-toe Angelic Pretty

I think this is the most comfortable jsk I have ever worn! I think I am determined now to hunt down more halter neck jsks! And quite frankly I really don't care if it's "breaking the rules" because I honestly have never been the one for "rules" but, I think it looks lovely without a blouse! Especially since it is barely February and it is allready starting to get hot and gross outside!

The only thing I am not too keen about is that this headbow is so huge, I ront know how to wear it! My hair is really short and really thin, and it is getting way too hot out for wigs now, so I need to figure out some new hair styles to even out the giant bow! :D

Also, later on today I will be meeting up with some other ruffle butts for possibly dinner, and we are going out to a club tonight for an event called Bloddy Valentine. For this event I will be wearing my black Bodyline OP because apparently there will be a "blood station" and I dare not get my beautiful clothes stained or ruined by fake blood!

Well I hope to post an outfit shot within the next few days! And until then, here is my makeup shot for the day/event:

3 comments:

  1. I like how look the alice bow with your natural hair in the picture^^

    Congratulations for your new dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milky Planet is such a cute print,black version is my favorite.It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bow actually looks really cute in the first photo with your hair that way!

    ReplyDelete