Wednesday, February 1, 2012

cute mini pepper spray


A while back I just happend to run into a link for pepper spray thats even the sweetest of lolitas would fawn over!

So the apartments I moved into just happened to be on a cheaper, but slightly shady side of town. My mom has been absolutely crazy with fear ever since I told her where I was moveing to. To assure her of my safety, I decided to purchase this cute pepper spray. Honestly, with how cute it was, I couldnt resist! Not to mention it matches perfectly on my key ring!

When the package arrived, it actually came with two sets of pepper spray! One pink, and one green. I havnt decided where I will put the green one yet. Maybe as a little charm on one of my bags. Just in case :]




Unfortunately I lost the link to the page, but I found it on Amazon.com. My phone internet has been funky lately so I havnt been able to navigate Amazon to find it again.

EDIT: FOUND IT!

2 comments: