Friday, February 17, 2012

Zoo Outfit

Went to the zoo today with some friends! It was so much fun! And all the animals were out and about and playing! It was the best zoo experience I had ever had!!! I cant wait to be able to upload all my pictures! I even have some cute footage of the otter running around and swimming!

Untill then, I have my zoo outfit shot:

Boots: rue21
op, socks: metamorphose
Belt: offbrand
Hair flowers: claire's
necklaces: forever21



It was also really vool because after the zoo as we were walking around town, i was walking to my car to leavefor work and this street musician stoped in the middle of his song to say "You have a bitchin' ooutfit!" to me! :D Thqt made me happy! Favorite compliment of the day! Of course a couple of other people stoped us yo say how cute we were. :]

2 comments:

  1. Nice and classy! Love the socks. :) You didn't get your dress dirty though, being at the zoo? I can't even avoid spilling food on myself while wearing Lolita. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No actually my dress sayed clean! Even after we went for food later! C:

    ReplyDelete