Sunday, April 15, 2012

Come to the rori side of the force...we have cake!

So, I will admit, I am guilty of converting my "normal" friends to the frilly side. The do not participate in online communities or have gone to any meetups, but they adore the fashion. They dem to prefer casual gothic our kuro the best.

I bought my friend Ariana a cute black jsk from bodyline this past christmas. And for my other dear friend Emily, I was the middle man for her first lolita purchase, which was a black bodyline OP.

Unfortunately since I moved back in january, I have seen little to none of my best friends, which I no longer live by. So it was a real treat the other day when we all went out together dressed in our black frills.

First we had an awesome dinner at Olive Garden, and then we were off to the mall for some random derpin adventure! Below I have added a few pictures of our evening out together.




No comments:

Post a Comment