Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Strawberry Lolita Tea Party Meet-up

Ok! So since I have a lot fewer photos from the meet, I will share them first! But first, outfit snap from yesterday!



Allthough I've been going through a faze where I am eliminating the majority of my sweet items, I will never ever EVER get rid of my beloved Whip Magic dresses!!! So I tried to mix it with black, and I still love it, and feel comfortable enough to wear it out! ♥ Thank goodness!


Awesome people I know! ♥

Group shot. And that little doggie in the front by me is my mamas dog Daisy. I had to babysit her for the weekend so she traveled with us to the meet. :]

A newer lolita, but shes so cute and so well put together allready! ♥ Please excuse my shorts showing from beneath my dress! DX

And finally jerk-face's car. My final photo I took in retaliation as we drove away.

Thats it for now! I hope to have the photos from the con up soon! There are sooooo many!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment