Thursday, April 5, 2012

Con-Nichiwa photo dump

Friday:
I swear this girl always looks so fantastic and amazing I am constantly jelly! But I ♥ her!

Super amazing photo of me from the fashion show!
Darn petti kept peeping out! XP


And apparently me giving some guy a nice picture... -_-'


My Make-up! ♥


Saturday:


Saturday's make-up

I ran into some of my bestest friends from high school at the con! ♥


An adorable and sweet girl dressed as Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew!


Same girl as above but later that night. Still freaking adorable!
We danced a ton at the rave too!


Met and traded with awesomely cool kandi kids! I was so excited to meet more of my own kind! ♥

Another wonderful lolita I know. I am so jelly of her AP witch set!

Group shot #1

Group shot #2
It was near impossible to get everyone together in one place for photos! D:

My secret wish finally came true when Miroku from InuYasha asked me to bear his(her) children! ♥
...
and then...


...sorry Sango...

One of the best Lulu and Chi cosplays I've ever had the fortune to see in person! ♥






It was so hot dancing at the con's rave I had to tie my pigtail clip things up into a bun on my wig and take off my blouse! oh noes!!! Just kidding. I really don't care about that stuff! XP

 Sunday:
Sunday's makeup. Not too much going on since I had work later on that day. :[




This is one of Bodyline's Wa Lolita yukatas. It is actually very nice in person!
Just in case anyone was wondering how the actual quality is! :P

I actually made this jsk but this cutie bought it from me at the swap meet the previous day since I no longer fit in the chest area. She looks soooo cute in it though! I'm really glad she has it now! ♥






OK!!!!! So thats the majority of the photos from Con-Nichiwa! It was tons of fun and I hope to be able to go to another convention again soon! ♥

1 comment: