Sunday, April 1, 2012

Strawberry Lolita Tea Party

Yesterday I traveled up to phoenix in a car packed with lolitas to the second anual Strawberry Lolita Tea Party! Now dispite being lost for about half an hour because Google Maps sucks, once we were finally found and rescued, we all had a blast!

My outfit:
jsk: btssb
Blouse: meta
Hair corsage: claire's
Necklace, braceletes: forever21, charlotte russe, offbrand
wristcuffs: AatP
Boots: secret shop
Tights: ebay


I am really happy how my outfit turned out! I bever know what to wear with this dress because It is my only ivory colored piece I have aside from my AatP wristcuffs! But I think I balanced out the white and the ivory nicely here. I wish I had more brown pieces to pair with it. Or I wonder if black would look ok too? I really love this dress and wish I had more ways to wear it!

I only took one photo myself, because I usually ALWAYS forget I have my camera, but I should be able to upload everything tomorrow from this meet, and from Con-Nichiwa! :]

I had a blast and I met new people and saw old friends!

The only thing bad was some guys disgusting behavior at a gas station. While everyone had been kind and plesant all day long, as we were gasing up for the trip home, soke guy started to take our photos without permission. That set one of my friends off and she started to lecture him. I told him we would gladly let him take a photos, all we ask is the common courtesy of asking first. He then replies thats what we get for "dressing like its halloween." I cant believe some peoples lack of manners! So after that comment, I was done and I broke out my camera and started taking pictures back which he promptly tried to dodge. I think that was the most ridiculouse attitude I have ever run into wearing lolita.

Just because we dress sweet and innocent dosent mean were going to take that stuff lying down. Especially when were with friends, we stick up for eachother and got eachothers back!

No comments:

Post a Comment