Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 4

10 Different Kinds Of Foods You Like
1. I love fruits,, but i think one of my favorites is graipfruit!
2. Pastas
3. Salad. Any kind. I'm not picky. I just love them greens!!!
4. Breadsticks. Especially from olive garden!
5. Butter biscut rolls from Red Lobster! Omg! So tastey!!! XD
6. Sea food. Any kind. I am such a big seafood person! Especially with pasta! (Number 2 on the list)
7. Asian food! Any kind!!! <3
8. Mexican food. Its part of my heritage so i really love hispanic food in general!
9. I work in the pizza business, so i am really picky aboutt my pizza unless I make it myself. However there is this one reesturaunt called Frog 'n Firken. There are a bunch of "Firkin" resturaunts around the world, and I have been to 3, all in different countries. BEST PIZZA EVER!!!
10. I am a sucker for hot wings!!! I crave them almost 24/7!!!

These arn't in any particular order, just saying.

Untill next time!

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment