Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to Frilly Little Rave Girl!

Hello! My name is Candice and I have been into he lolita fashion for a long time now! I always love to write down how i am feeling about certain things, so I figured I would finally take it to the next step and create a blog!

Blogs seem to be really popular right now, especially in the lolita comunity! So I have finally taken the plunge! I am always looking for new, fun, REGULARLY UPDATED lolita blogs so I figured whats one more the pot?

I suppose I should start off with a bit more info about me and my blog, so here it goes!

Me~
I have been into lolita for around 8 years now! A lot of people it seems only wear lolita for meet ups and special events. However for me, it is a dear love of mine and I try to wear it as often as possible! For me, it is my "normal" clothes.

I have seen people and trends come and go, I have seen the best and the worst items put out by brands, Ive seen the lolita community grow, slowly get a steady hold on mainstream culture (for example, celebrities wear the fashion, and have seen a mainstream brand just flat-out steal lolita brand designs!), and have heard all sides to every community discussion or argument. That said, I dont really post too much, so for me this blog is to try and help motivate me to become more involved!

What to expect from my blog~
What I wold realy love to do is to be able to activly participate in lolita memes! I allready have a few on my list I am dying to do! In addition to memes I would like to post photos of events I go to, and outfits I wear on a daily basis. This is a primarily lolita blog but every now and then I am fortunate enough to get some time off of work to attend a rave and I am sure I will end up covering that as well. Raves are just as big of a part of me as lolita is!

Goals~
I suppose my main and only goal is to post often! I want to prove to myself that I can! I am aiming for everyother day, but sometimes it can not be helped, so if all else fails at least once a week! Nothing is more bothersome when a blog you love to stalk suddenly goes on a hiatus withought warning or notification! So please cheer me on as I attempt all this!

Thank you so much to everyone who is reading! Feel free to add any con crit, or share thoughts or comments about anything! I love discussing things with like minded people!

This is Candice signing off for the first time! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment