Wednesday, August 31, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 5/New sewing idea project

10 thrings from your wishlist

I can't find a picture of this one. But I have seen Baby, the Stars Shine Bright come out with them before.
1. A full black apron. Since I try to wear lolita everyday, there are just some things that I would like extra protection for my clothes. Since black is mor or less stain friendly, and I tend to wear darker colothers, I have really wanted a black full apron to wear while watering my plants, picking my herbs, and doing my dishes, etc. Not only that, but I think a ruffly black apron plus little ruffly heart pockets would be super adorable!

Picture from ebay seller
2. Ai*tai*na frill rocking hirse shoes. When I first saw them years ago I thought they were UGLY! But the past few years I can't get enough of them! I just havn't been able to decide on a color to get!

Image from Angelic Pretty
3. Black otk socks with white lace at the top. I don't care if it is considered ita. As long as its nice lace, it will rock! I am a sock addict and have been yearning for this type of sock to wear with my coords!!!

From Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
4. A black half-bonnet. I have always loved bonnets, but I think half-bonnets look better and less costumy/pilgrim/little bow peep to the average person. Plus you can wear your hair up in them! I am actually half way there for this one. I just bought an adorable black bunny bonnet from Baby the Stars Shine Bright. BUT it is a full bonnet...but none the less adorable.

5. I know I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE bunnies and I really want Angelic Pretty's Bunny Pocket jsk in blue. Then again I might like it in black as well since I'm really not much for sweet.

6. Angelic Pretty's Whip Magic OP. And socks to match it, as well as the two Whip Magic JSKs I have in each color. This i my ultimate dream print, and to be honest I am obsessed. But now it dosen't feel as much as an urge to get it now That I have both JSKs in two different colorways with both their own matching headbows. But either way I am always looking out for it!

7. Vampire Requiem High waisted skirt in red. I really don't understand all the hype about this print. It is prtty, but definately not dream dress status. But if I ever found it for a good non-scalped price then I may consider getting it. I didn't even really like it untill I saw a really beautiful coord with it. So now i kind of want it.

8. Angelic Pretty's camo op and headdress set. I remember this from way back when in the "old school" days. I use to make my own camo headdresses to wear since this was before I could buy lolita. I have always been in love with this dress!

9. Another camo OP, this time pink, and this time from Metamorphose. Either way, still lots of love for this one. I think I actually went crazier for this one then the one by Angelic Pretty.

I do believe this is from Atelier-Pierrot? Please correct me if I am wrong!
10. A cage skirt! I just think they look so awesome!


All right! So I mentioned the lolita camo above. I forgot about these pieces until I was actually was reading Fyeah Lolita, and the newest entry is actually about the old camo prints in lolita! I remember I was always into camo when I was younger, so when I saw that these lolita brands came out with camo lolita, I was so excited that the all mighty lolita gods made it officially A-OK! These pieces are pretty old, so I don't have much hope for actually finding them for myself, however I have been thinking of a new sewing project for a while now, so I think I might go with this one! Fortunately I get paid again soon so I think I'm going to have to search all the fabric stores in my town for a nice camo fabric. I don't care if no body else likes camo lolita. It's one of thoese things that brings back memories from my youth...not that I'm all that old anyways! XP

I think what I am going to do is make a skirt and if I can't find my old camo headdress, I'll just make a new one to go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment