Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Day Challange- Day 6

10 Things You Can't Live Without In Lolita
1. Hair things! Flower, head bows, hair clips, hats! Even out of lolita I just can't live without them! My head just feels super naked wihout anything!

2. Knit boleros. Its so hot out here, that I usually don't want to wear a blouse under JSKs. But, screw "the rules", I just plain dont like going out without blouses because I feel that outfits look off balance without them. So I love my short sleeved knit boleros to keep my shoulders covered, but keep the air flowing to my skin as well.

3. I have recently become addicted to false eyelashes. Especially since I have a couple of glittery pairs. I wear them all the time! Unless of course I have work that day because unfortunately they frown on anything that is more then...well...your skin...and I love colors, glitter, eyeliner, and makeup in general.

4. Glitter! I always love to have glitter on me from head to toe, but especially when I am in lolita I can't put enough glitter on!

5. The people!!! The online community and my local community is so amazing! Its so much more fun with al the other frillys to share it with!

6. Petticoat...or at least the poof... I know i skimp on it because it's so hot sometimes, but if it wernt so hot i would wear it everyday! I even love poof in my non-lolita wear! For my outfit to Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas this summer even had a super massive poof to it!

7. Bloomers. They are especially awesome when the wind decides to be a jerk and randomly blow really hard and you end up exposeing yourself to everyone... :/

8. Parasol and sunblock. Sunburns are so not rori.

9. A cute purse to cary your things. I get really annoyed when I dont have a matching bag to go with my outfit. I am curently trying to expand my badg collection.

10. Camera! Its so fun posting your lolita adventures online to share with everyone! Even if you don't post them, its really nice to have them anyways to remember how much fun you had, and you get to look at everybodys lovely outfits!

Ok thats it for today! Now I am off to the bar for some kareoke time! I hope to get some cute pictures from tonight so I can share them later!

Everyone have a safe and lovely night!
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment