Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 7

10 People Who Inspire Your Lolita Style

None of these people are in any particular order. I really love seeing everyones outfits, so its a little difficult to get to 10... I really don't have too many people I look foreward too...I am more of a lone lolita. :]

1. Kana (aka MOON Kana)- From what I know of, the majority if not all of her clothes are hand-made. All of her outfits are so uniqe and adorable! Not only that, but I love some of her music! Every time I see her outfits, I either want to replicate them, or just make more of my own clothes is general.

2. Velvetbat- She is so pretty! And I really love her style! Especially her cyber lolita outfits! I have wanted to try it for years but i was always nervous how others would react. Now that I've seen hers I want to try this even more! I always look foreward to her posts and seeing all of her outfits!

3. Shelbycloud- I love all of her videos, and I am absolutely in love with all of her outfits! She is so freaking cute!!!

4. Ashlee- Shes adorable, she has cute photos, but most importantly I am super jelly of her hair! Not to mention I am in love with her pink Liz Lisa boots! But I do really enjoy her coordinates.

5. arsenicold_lace- She always has the lovliest outfits! I especially love all of her handmade hair pieces!

6. mana_samatemple- I absolutely love all the gothic outfits! The are so beautiful and elegant! I really enjoy every one of his posts! <3 7. Princess Pudding- I ablolutely adore this girl's look! Even her non lolita outfits are so cute and to die for!

______________________
The next post I have, I plan to review the Armin van Buuren even I attended this past weekend! :]

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you so much for seeing me as an inspiration! :D
    And Iam really looking forward to your cyberlolita outfit. ^__^

    ReplyDelete