Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Armin van Buuren

So at the beginning of September I drove several hours to another town to see the #1 DJ in the world, god of trance music, Armin van Buuren! I was so suprised to find out that he was playing within driving distance of my town, so I couldnt NOT GO! I decided to wear my Sheep Garden to the show.


Makeup:

So I paid extra so I could get VIP tickets, because, well, it's Armin! The event was helled all day at a small resourt. The stage was poolside, which was pretty cool. Before Armin came on there were other local artists playing. The majority of the people who attended were all bros and people who dont typically go to raves, so it was a little odd.

While Armin's set was beautiful and amazing, I was really put off by the people in attendance. While one set was going a bunch of people thought i would be cool to start calling and chanting for Armin to come out and the current djs to step down which was incredibly rude. You would never see that sort of thing at any rave. Secondly, when Armin finally did come out, again, stupid bros thought it would be cool to keep on throwing beach balls everywhere, and they kept on bouncing off of the equipment on stage, and evin hit Armin in the head a few times! I was incredibly embarrased by everyones rude behavior! Third of all, my friend and I stood at the very front of the stage for over an hour before Armin even came out so we would be sure to front and center for his set befor it got crowded. I was front and center for Armin and it was amazing!!! What wasnt amazing was the stupid little girls behind me shoving me into the rail trying to get past me. So, I danced ever crazier, jumping up and down, and shaking my booty, making sure that unless they wantet their toes steped on or they wanted to get booty smashed, they would let ke have my space. Same goes for the guy who "dropped" his phone behind the rail in front of me and the girl to my right, who tried to get infront of us that way. Fortunately we were small enough to squish back in front of him and we both pushed him back into the crowed.

And my final dissapointment was that I spent extra for VIP, but they didnt have anything for VIP. But it was Armin and It was definately worth seeing him live, and so incredibly close! I was probably about 3 feet away from him! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment