Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween outfit preview


Ok, so for starters, sorry for the horrible blurry pic from my phone. I hope to get better ones from when i wear this for Halloween at my work/parties. This is my ott sweet cyber lolita...sort of. I really wanted to make some cyberlox to go with it, but i ran out of time and money for them :[ so id really love to try another outfit once i can make me some cyberlox!

I was considering possibly posting my outfit to the egl costume contest, but im not sire if its good enough...

Also, im not sure if anyone can tell, but this is my take on a univorn costume. :] I actually have a second version of a lolita/cyber/unicorn costume for a halloween rave, so ill be sure to get a picture of that as well.

Also, random, but i worked off clock today as a favor to my boss in exchange for free food. I wore lolita and got to help kids make halloween crafts. This is the ghost i made :]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!^^ i wanted my halloween coord to be better, but ive run out of time. I cant wait to get everything together like i originally wanted!^^

    ReplyDelete