Friday, October 28, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 11

Day 11 –One day in your lolita life in pictures.

Sorry, unfortunately my daily life is extremely boring. All I ever had time to do is sleep and work. However, since I quit my job now I have a bit more time, but I'm mainly concerned I can find a job before I run my savings dry.

Every morning i start off my day with a shower and breakfast. My breakfast lately has been vanilla yogurt wirh fresh berries. After that I tend to my zoo of animals and make sure everyone is fed and watered. Here is a picture of my two teenager girls, Joanie and Lizzy.

After everyone is fed I take the dogs out. My basset hound is named Boomer, and the chihuahua is Zoro. They are the loves of my life! <3



On this particular day my mom called me up asking me to come over to put on some "goth" makeup on her because shes suppose to dress up for work today. It was really hard to do her makeup without it looking akward since shes not as young as she use to be, but I think she ended up looking awesome, like a sexy scary evil step mother from Snow White! I had to tae a photo of her, and her friend Jim decided to become a photo terrorist! ;P



After that was all settled I came home, cooked a new recepie I found here for something called a chayote squash. It was amazing!! I urge everyone to try this recepie If you can! I actually added hot sauce to it at the end instead of salad dressing, since I didnt have any, and it was pure love! <3

After I did a load of laundry I was off to the pet shop to get food for my snake Iris. I also had to stop by a store I heard was looking to hire some more help. Unfortunately the guy I needed to see wasnt there, so I will have to wait another day :]

Here is my lovely Iris. She was named after the greek goddess of the rainbow by my boyfriend. She is around 2 years old, and is a Variable King Snake.

See how boring my days are? And it is barely 6pm. ;p so now its time to have dinner, which are hot dogs. Haha. BUT I will be going out to kareoke tonight! So heres onto my outfit, which I can only get a photo of from the mirror in the bars restro
om:

Jsk:Innocent World
Boots: Forever21
Everything else: off brand

Also, I was given a application to fill out as well! :D



I really love this dress because it looks so un-lolita!!!! Maybe its bad to say, but I love the divirsity of lolita clothing!!! <3 Anyways I suppose thats all for the night...my boyfriend had his tirst kareoke song, but I didnt catch it...I did however get a photo of my friend Bart!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment