Tuesday, October 18, 2011

30 Day Challange- Day 8

Day 8 –10 songs that inspire you for lolita.

Whew! Its about time i get back on track! Ive been so so busy lately it is so nuts!

1. "Hebi Ichigo"- by Kana
She is so cute but so fierce! I love watching the music video for this song because it gets me all pumped up, and really, thats how I feel in lolita. Cute but fierce. And in all honesty I have no idea what the heck this song is about, but thats how I feel when I hear it anyways.

2. "Chimame"- Kana

3. "Walking on Air"- Kerli

4. "Tea Party"- Kerli

5. "Tais Toi Mon Coeur"- Dionysos

6."Throw it in the Bag"- MC Mellody Doll
Because seriously, who dosent like that song?! XD

7."Wish"- Olivia Lufkin

8. "Lonely in Gorgeous"- Tommy February6

9. "Butterfly"- smile.dk

10. "Lithium"- Evanescence......basically any Evanescence song...they are so pretty and i love the music videos. They are very gothic like and still feminin. Thats how i feel with lolita. Lovely and powerfull!^^


Sorry for the huge delay of this challange, and lack of posts. Its been pretty rough lately. A month ago so ago my boyfriend got laid off of work so ive been really busy taking up extra shifts to pay the bills. Also, we have come to the agreement to move apart for a bit. I was sad about it, but at the same time its going to be really nice having my own space. And were not breaking up or anything either which is good. :]

So yeah, kinda stressfull lately. Glad I did a bunch of shopping before that happened so I pla to show off the last of my new things for quite a while since they are all finally comeing in at the same time. ;p Also blogging is really fun for me and makes me happy so I want to try to do it more often to helpnprove my mood a bit.

So hopefully I will see you all soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment