Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Quit

I just quit my job. A customer called the owner of my work and told him me and my friend were talking shit about the food about how horrible and disgusting it is, and how we never eat it because its so gross...which is such a lie! We never said anythin even close to that!

So, when I came in to open this morning, I got written up for it. I tried to explain to him that no body said anything like that, but he said it didnt matter, the customer is always right.

I am so tired of how they treat everyone there. The management never has your back. They let rude nasty people say and do whatever they want to you no matter what the circumstances. I have been there close to 4 years and I have only recieved one raise. And that was 2 years ago.

I am so done with being depressed because of my job. I have a hard enough time with depression on its own, I dont need that place making it worse. I am tired of comeing home every day wanting to drink myself asleep. I had a panic attack at work before I left and I wanted to cut myself. I have had issues with cutting before. It is such a horrible feeling to feel like you want to cut yourself after you have allready gone and gotten over that part of your life!

I gave up days off, cancelled plans with friends and family, come in early and stay late, had no life for that place and never once has my hard work or dedication been appriciated...

Thankfully I have a bit saved to hold me over for a while...I also have quite a bit of lolita clothing to get rid of as well. Hopefully I will be fine. I'll manage somehow...I always do...Id rather use up my savings now rather then continue to feel the way that I do because of that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment