Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 10

Day 10 –What’s in your bag

Well, this bag is my main lolita bag. I do usually have my larger mainstream bags with lolita, but I will stick with this since this is aa lolita meme, Ill stick to my lolita bag. I actually wear this quite often in non lolita coords. Its my second most used bag. I got this off of ebay from a middle man that got it from Dream of Lolita, if I can remember correctly. :]

Whats inside my bag?
* my phone (not shown because thats how I have to currently upload and take pictures)
* my camera (blue one of my favorite colors)
* eyelash glue (cuz you never know when one of them suckers is gonna try to missbehave!)
* my two favorite lipgloss (purple sparkle stuff changes color to pink when worn, from claire's; pink from victoria secret)
*random flavored clear gloss(I bought a bunch of these when I went on my trip to EDC)
* my licence, debit card, and some cash
*sunglasses! (Makes you look 1000x cooler in loli when you have some sweet shades!!)

PICTURES!!!!!

My bag:

Things inside my bag:

No comments:

Post a Comment