Saturday, October 29, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 12

Day 12 –A picture of you before lolita came in your life.

Ahhh...that was soooo long ago!!!! Even before I started wearing lolita, I was so smitten by lolita once I discovered it, any way I could make my style more girly and incorporate lolita-esque things into my life, I did. But! I was able to find a picture back from around 2005/2006 when i was still in high school. This is one of my I dont care, gonna throw on a tee shirt and jeans knd of day. Most of the time I wore skirts and I had a fair number of blouses and cutesy shirts I would wear, along with some of my own hand made rectangle headdresses. It was still the cool thing to wear them in lolita back then, so I wore them with my normal clothes because that was the closest thing to actual lolita clothing I could get to at the time. I still adore thoes headdresses by the way! ;p

Oh! And I am in the middle, by the way! ;]

And to try and attemp to erase this horrid photo from your minds, this is a horrible cell phone photo of my outfit yesterday! <3



The photos are really washed out looking! Its so dark out all week! All of the lights on in the house and its still so dark!!! Anyways here is my makeup as well. Its all fancy because i was too lazy to re-do it for the halloween party that took place later on.

Jsk: Baby
Boots: rue21
socks/cutsew: offbrand

I was excited! My first time wearing my thick knit otk socks this year! Its finally getting cool out again!! Soon I'll need more layers for my arms as well! As soon as I find a new job I need to go on the hunt for cute new long-sleeved tops! And maybe a cute new coat! I have eye-balling some of the coats on bodyline! And apparently all November long they are having free shipping! I hope that dosent mean that they'll have a dramatic price increase as well! :[

Anywhoo, I hope to be able to upload the pictures soon! But maybe I'll wait till after the other party tonight! :] But I got to be my moms dd. Yay! Lol ;P

1 comment: