Wednesday, October 19, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange- Day 9

Day 9 –10 things you will never do in lolita.

As I try to wear lolita as often as possible, there are a lot of things I DO do in lolita. However there are still things even I would not do!

1. Rollercoasters. I freaking LOVE roller coasters!!! But I dont think i would ever go on one while wearing lolita. For one, I dont like the thought of flashing everyone REGARDLESS whats under my petticoat! And secondly, i dont want my skirt flying around blocking mine, or anyone elses view!

2. I dont think I would ever ride a bike while wearing lolita either. Mainly for the same reasons as above, plus, while you pedal, it looks like you would show even more! And way easier to catch a breeze up the skirt!! o*_*o

3. Paint!!! Enough said!!! :0

4. Bathe my animals or clean their homes. Dogs are bad enough, but I dont think I would even chance it with my rats!

5. Smoke! First of all, I dont even like smoking in the first place, most brands and types make me feel sick even smelling them. However, every couple of months or so I'll enjoy a menthol or two if im having a couple of drinks, but NEVER in my lolita! I would be devastated if I accidentally cinged my fabric or if my pieces began to smell like smoke! So if i must, I ALWAYS change!!! Either that or I'll be waiting a few more months! Lol

6. Rough house. Sometimes I get a little rowdy and i like to tackle my boyfriend or have big ole tickle fights, but wrinkles and rips are so not rori! :/

7. Snowboard. Even though I think it would look so awesome and I often dream of a cool snowboard loli, I imagine eventually your dress would get really soggy and look bad from the snow melting into the fabric. Other then that, I dream of a lolita in a white Milky chan coord with a white bolero and brownish/grey fur collar/earmuffs and gloves. <3 Maybe the next time I have the oportunity to snow board I'll take a few photos so I can pretend I really were a super cool snow boarder lolita!^^

8. Visit any of my family other then my step sister and my mom. Sad to say, but my step mom isnt very accepting of anything out of the ordinary. I HAVE NEVER been a mainstream girl. Despite of years of knowing this, any time i say do or wear anything not deemed "normal" in her mind she is anything but hesitant to tell me how odd or wierd I am, and i rarely said nicely, weather she means it that way or not. So based on what ive liked in the past, she would definately get her kicks off of my love for lolita :[ So I choose to just avoid the entire situation all together. My mom however thinks I'm the cutest prettiest thing to grace the earth, and my step sister thinks I look good and takes pride in having an elder step sister who does her own thing and rocks it :]

9. Sex. To all you loli_secret posters who love to write about sex in your lolita: Good for you! But I personally dont want anybodys bodily fluid on my beautiful clothing! I send to much time money and energy into my lolita, I am incredibly protective and carefull with my clothing! I dont want them to get dirty in anyway if possible!

10. House chores. Im super afraid that I would ruin my clothes! Especially since I dont have a full sized apron! Maybe if i got one, I could do some simple cooking or dish washing, maybe even laundry...but nothing else!!! I know some girls like to play princess while dressed up but I dont want to play Cinderella while cleaning toilets!^^'

Anyways, it feels good to finally continue with these! I hope I can finally go on to finish! :]

Also, I wanted to share that at my job, we had a tour of little kids come in today! The manager who opened with me today had never done a tour befor, so I got to take charge finally and do the whole thing by myself! It was so much fun and I did way better then my regular manager could have done...hes kind of an idiot...the only reason he became a manager and is in charge of my store is because he LITTERALLY cried to the owner about the job, and he felt bad and got it out of pitty :/ anyways, today was so much fun! I cant wait to be able to finally go back to school so I can become a teacher! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment