Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mainstream coverage

Ok! So for todays post, I really REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS! I ONLY HAVE MY cell phone to use for the internet! A friend recently re-introduced me to this video that was posted a while ago...If you are wondering, I am the retard in the milky planet replica with the hurp a durp laughs. Lol. I am sorry but I was super nervouse haha! But i promiss you will be seeing tons of other coords with my milky planet! :]

Hurp-A-Durp Tucson Video Here

<3 Also going to use this chance to pimp out the movie I am watching tonight: "Beverly Hills Ninja" Funniest movie ever!!!!!!! <3 Normally I am use to being a theatre exposed person, but this was the first time being exposed as a lolita. Does anyone else have a lolita video to add? Like I've said, I am super interested!!!! <3 And here is my hurp-a-durp pics before that video! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment