Monday, September 19, 2011

EGL Temporary Close

So, I woke up this morning to see that someone had posted some private mod conversations onto one of the lolita drams communities. Now I dont usually comment unless if I need a safe place to vent, and I dont like to start drama, but when no interesting posts pop up on EGL or there arnt that many interesting new blog entries, the drama comunities do keep me entertained.

Anyways, this seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back, so I strongly encourage everyone to post in the sub communities and blogs as much as possible!!! Starting tomorrow I want to try and make my boyfriend to take pictures of my outfit for me while he has no job! Other then that, the only decent pictures I can take by myself are on my camera, but I have no computer to upload them! :[ However, as soon as I have a free day from work and can get to a computer, I have so many things to upload!!! <3

Any whoooo... I was just thinking about how lost I felt without the lj communities durring the last dos attack on lj, and want to encourage posts of other lolitas to help keep lolitas like me sane while EGL are under :]

No comments:

Post a Comment